- Technology-based assessment and development of inductive reasoning, Attila Pásztor, Prof. Benő Csapó, 2016
- A system level analysis of exam function and washback effect: student performance and teacher views on the Hungarian matura exam in foreign languages, Tibor Vígh, Prof. Tibor Vidákovich, 2011
- Identifying the influencing factors of problem solving: A cross-national study, Wu Hao, Prof. Gyöngyvér Molnár, 2019
- Development of music listening skills and their relationship to some basic learning skills between the ages of 4 and 8 Márta Gévayné Janurik, Assoc. Prof. Krisztián Józsa, 2010.
- Positive psychological aspects of primary and high school students’ well-being, Csaba Hanvai, Prof. Bettina Pikó, 2014
- Characteristics of perception and object use in autism, compared to typical development, Marietta Kékes Szabó, Assoc. Prof. Ágnes Szokolszky, 2017
- Development of prospective teachers’ professional self-perception through an active learning course, Enikő Bús, Assoc. Prof. Erzsébet Korom, 2018